SILO Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is the system librarians across Iowa use to create, process, and record interlibrary loan transactions. SILO ILL provides:
- Complete tracking of all transactions from placing a new request until the item is checked back in to the lending library.
- A logging and tracking system for all of the library's borrowing and lending.
- A searchable reporting system.
- Printable transaction histories, mailing labels, book bands and book inserts.
- Multiple addresses for delivery and returns.
If our library doesn't carry what you need, we can request it from another library, free of charge.
Stop by or call us with a request. We will update you on the status of your request and it's arrival.